Christina Martin's Coronation Chicken
- 6 chicken breasts
- 100g soaked apricots
- 3 egg mayonnaise or 380 ml about
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 25ml curry powder
- 125ml apricot jam
- 25g Flaked almonds toasted
- Flatten the chicken breasts between plastic layers and stuff the chicken breasts with the apricots, roll and wrap tightly in plastic.
- Poach the chicken in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, celery, whipped cream, curry powder and jam to make a sauce.
- Slice chicken and pour sauce over.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Please post your comments and any food-related questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.